Want to use your bike more?
Urban Bikers Tricks & Tips will
helpbecause its tips come from bicycle riders, both beginner
and hard-core, from all over North America.
Secrets you'll learn:
- How to keep your helmet from messing up your hair.
- How to lock to keep your bike from getting stolenever.
- What to do about a sore butt.
- How to bike faster and with more comfortanywhere, any time.
Do you want to sit and read for hours? Then
get another bookbecause Urban Bikers Tricks & Tips
is the only book on bicycling that shows every tip with pictures,
not just words.
If you hardly use a bicycle, this book will help you bike more.
And if you ride every day, this book will surprise youand
even make you a stealth cyclist.
New in the 3rd revised edition:
- The latest in locking hardware, including pictures and unique
features of prominent brands.
- The latest in bike-helmet equipment and fitting.
- The newest developments in headlight devices, including LED,
lithium-ion, and battery-free technology.
- Explanations of internal-gear and single-gear drive trains.
- An updated directory of bicycling advocacy groups in North America.
To look inside the book, click